Saturday, May 18, 2019

Blogging



Blogs are a tough thing to maintain - initially you get very excited, then, considering the time & effort it takes to maintain, one loses interest and it fades away.... i hope to maintain some degree of regularity here and keep you informed on the issues of the day. I am a former radio host on WBAI radio - I had a show there for exactly 25 years. I ended the show in 2014 when it became untenable and impractical to continue producing the show. I enjoyed every minute of hosting the show - the good, the bad and the ugly. I learned a lifetime of lessons and I am grateful. I received a graduate level course in politics, particularly leftist, progressive politics/ I learned that when you change your mind, your friends and acquaintances change rapidly too. We are, without question, deeply divided in this country, but it has been this way for a long time. the common good is very uncommon these days. The common good, like common sense apparently died a long time ago - we are in need of a resurrection - Obeah Man needed immediately.

No comments: